– Hand-carved cedar dragon heads and tail
– Insulated 2×4 walls. Broan wall heater (wired with a safety shut-off switch 52″ off the floor).
– Double-paned tempered glass windows.
– 1 3/4″ solid ash arch top door with figured maple panels and replica of the sword ‘Sting’ from Lord of the Rings.
– Stained glass windows
– Built in window seat with pull-out step for the little ones, cabinetry with soft-close hinges. and professionally upholstered 4″ cushions.
– Hidden compartment in the floor.
– Bookshelf with numerous dragon-themed children’s books and stuffed animals.
– Built in chalkboard cabinet with soft-close hinges, featuring walnut shelves for holding chalk.
– No. 1 western red cedar sidewall shingles and roof shakes.
– Pine tongue and groove interior walls.
– Copper light fixtures.
– Benjamin Moore paints